Sunday 28 May 2017

Day Out Doodles - A Day at Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary

We've been trying lately to get out and about as much as possible. The travel bug has bitten us again.

This weekend we decided we needed our 'they're so cute and fluffy' fix. So we decided on Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary.

We saw so many pretty colours and animals (and I squeezed in a few weekend coffees...of course). Even though we have been in Australia for almost 2 years, I don't think I'll ever get sick of cute koalas, kangaroo's and wombats.

The day was totally inspiring and had me itching to draw and edit.


This is still very much in the 'I'm trying to learn so please be patient' stage of editing and filming....and come to think of it, drawing too.

Hopefully you enjoy seeing these little cute animals as much as we did :)


Bye for now,
Tania

No comments: